Sunday, May 2, 2010

What I learned at school today.

The following pictures are a part of a project that I ran across on the New York Times website called a moment in time.  The idea was for as many photographers as possible to take a picture all at the same time, which was 10:00 a.m., CST.  I only really half planned the photos because I know so much of what makes a picture good is the unplanned moments.  I knew Xyla might like to go near the duck pond, what follows is worth a thousand words . . . 

We drove down to the University.

We visited one of the place of beauty on campus . . . the duck pond.

We took in some of the wild life and discovered that playing "Duck, Duck, Goose" with real ducks and geese is very different from the way we play at daycare.

We put sticks in the water and found out they float.  Mommy said not to get to close but . . . I fell in and found out that I only sort of float.

This is the picture we took at exactly 10:00 for our moment in time.

My clothes are drying.

And I am still a happy baby.

1 comment:

  1. Crystal, she's beautiful. I almost envy her hair. (My girls are both rather scarce on the hair. Not bald, mind you, just short. Valerie is still sporting a mullet. *smile*)

    ReplyDelete