Saturday, May 22, 2010




Many times, as a single mom, you realize you haven't heard from your child in a while.  Not even a peep.  So you go looking for them.  She wasn't  hiding, per se.  She was coloring on the back of the blinds with a green marker.  Fortunately the green only shows up if it contacts the special paper in the color book that came with it.

Letter to the Editor of the Fairy Tale Times:

Dear Sir, 
I understand that when you build your house out of candy there will be some silliness to be expected.  This is getting out of hand.  Please see the attached picture.  I found her in my pantry.  My oven already full, I had to put her out in the back yard.  If anyone recognizes this child please come get her.  I have all I need for the year.

Sincerely,
The Old Witch In The Woods.


I don't mind her drawing on the sidewalk with chalk.  I just want her to stop eating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment