Monday, April 26, 2010

Birthday Party At Two Years Old

Today's guest blogger is my baby girl to describe her birthday:

My daddy (the skinny guy) and Big 8 (the big guy) getting things ready for my party.


My daddy got me the most balloons I have ever seen, I gave him a kiss but I am not letting go of the balloons.


Daddy has no idea what balloons mean to me.


Friends and family showed up to show how much they loved me.  It made my special day very special.

That's right, sunshine and rain at the same time.  But that doesn't change plans for a barbque.

So what do  you do at a two year old's birthday party?  You play in puddles, you eat Reese's Peanubutter Cups your uncle gives you and you get down to the music with your balloons.

So many people showed up it was the best party ever . . . even if I have only had one other.

At one point all the excitement go to be too much, fortunately, I had good friends to comfort me.

This was my cake.  Big 8 made sure it was just what I wanted.


I found out that icing is messy, I wasn't real happy about that.  I tried to bite the candle, wax isn't that good.  But really I wanted that Spongebob, he's cool.
I knew exactly what to do with that candle.  I was a little confused as to why everyone was clapping when I blew it out.  Then daddy cut me the biggest piece of cake I have ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment