Saturday, January 9, 2010

Just one last post for the day.  You are going to be sick of pictures by the time I am through.  These are just a few of the things we have done since I went off the grid for a couple months.


The Wildlife Expo.  The first year I was there I was pregnant.  The second year I was nursing.  I knew it would be next to impossible to chase around a toddler so this year I enlisted help from her dad.  He was out of his element and out of cell phone range but I think they had some fun together.
Then we went and spent a day taking some pictures for some derby girls.  That was a great day.  They may look pretty but they can be down right mean if you get in their way.



We attended Ms. Meka's OKC wedding reception.  Xyla got to stay up late and ate some soul food style chicken.  She was doted on by everyone there and loved every minute of it.  This is the first anyone has seen of these pictures so don't tell Ms. Meka.



Early in October we moved to Stillwater, OK.  Ninny came down and helped us move our stuff from the city to the home of the OSU Cowboys and Eskimo Joes.  That bottom picture is the last one of the two of us in the old house.

But just because we moved an hour away doesn't mean we can't break bread with family.  We spent Thanksgiving with Gegee and Papa James and the whole James family.  I have other pictures of the food but I don't want you to drool on your keyboards.

No comments:

Post a Comment