Monday, June 27, 2016

Thought I couldn't . . .

I looked around me. I wondered if establishing roots meant giving up freedom. I guess it seems like I am all over the place lately. I called my dad and asked if he would help me put a down payment on a house. I had applied for several jobs, most of which were out of town. Then I found a home I couldn't ignore.

I talked to realestate and financial people just to see what could be done. The bank, as they are known to do, preapproved me for more than I thought was prudent. It was scary.

Then I found my house. I told the agent he was the one. I didn't want to wait to make an offer. It was a good thing I didn't. It is a good property I can live in and rent out at the same time. I took a chance. Pray that things work out the way they are supposed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment