Monday, January 10, 2011

It's a numbers game.

866 - Number of envelopes I stuffed with wildlife calendars today.
2 - Number of tires on the back of my car.
30 - Number of minutes it took Walmart to put said tires on my car.
0 - Number of other people in line for tires ahead of me at 12:30 p.m. on a Monday.
152 - Number of dollars it cost to buy tires.
5536 - likely number of snowflakes that fell last night.
7722 - likely number of snowflakes that fell later today.
1 - Number of small children that live in my home who insisted on playing in the above mentioned 13,258 snowflakes that fell.
20 - Number of degrees it was outside when my neighbor informed me that it was freezing outside.
2 - Number of comments I could have made about that but chose to filter instead.
15 - Number of minutes before she started to avoid pooping.
Infinite - Number of times she screamed that she didn't want to go inside.
1 - Number of cups of hot chocolate it took to make up for it.
1 - Number of cars in the school parking lot she claimed as hers.
0 - Number of cars in the school parking lot that actually were hers.
4 - Number of times I have cleaned my carpet this evening.
1 - Number of moms who live in my house who are ecstatic that their kid loves snow.  Even if there's only a skiff of it.

Happy Freezing Drizzle Day.

1 comment: